Call the PSI Warmline at 1-800-944-4773(4PPD)
- The PSI Warmline is a toll-free telephone number anyone can call to get basic information, support, and resources.
- Dial extension 1 for Spanish and extension 2 for English.
- The Warmline messages are returned every day of the week. You are welcome to leave a confidential message any time, and one of the warmline volunteers will return your call as soon as possible. If you are not able to talk when the volunteer calls you, you can arrange another time to connect. The volunteer will give you information, encouragement, and names of resources near you.
IN AN EMERGENCY:
CRISIS TEXT LINE:
- Text HOME to 741741 from anywhere in the USA, anytime, about any type of crisis.
National Suicide Prevention Hotline and Website
- www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org Call for yourself or someone you care about; free and confidential; network of more than 140 crisis centers nationwide; available 24/7