Postpartum Support International has members throughout the world, including professional caregivers, public health professionals and researchers, students, parents, and community supporters.
In addition to the benefits listed below, your membership enables PSI to continue to meet critical needs as we provide direct peer support to families, train professionals, and provide a bridge to connect them. Membership funds directly enable our programs and services to function, providing quality support and resources to families and to care providers. Thank you for your part in strengthening this worldwide safety net!
Membership payments are considered a tax-deductible donation. As no goods or services are received in exchange for membership, membership fees are deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Individual Memberships
- Professional Provider $160.00/year (Psychiatrists, counselors, midwives, nurses, family doctors, and other providers)
- Community Champion $55.00/year (Community-based worker or volunteer not earning at a professional level, such as doulas, volunteer facilitators of free support groups, or just getting started in the field)
- Friend of PSI $70.00/year (Happy to support PSI’s mission; not a current care provider)
- Student $35.00/year
- PSI Volunteer – contact email@example.com for information on volunteer opportunities. A generous board member subsidizes memberships for our volunteers, who can use the discount code VOL2018 to receive free membership for any of the above individual member levels (use the standard membership enrollment form).
- Group Memberships (Organization, clinics, hospitals, etc. with membership under the organization/business name)
- Group for 1-4 sub-members $220/year
- Group for 5-9 sub-members $350/year
- Group for 10-14 sub-members $500/year
- Group for 15-30 sub-members $850/year
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about membership.
- PSI online groups for members only:
- Reproductive Psychiatry Listserv for mental health, psychiatric, and primary care clinicians
- PSI Care Providers Listserv for any providers – healthcare, mental health, or social support
- PSI Care Providers virtual consultation group, a monthly, facilitated group that meets via video conferencing
- Member Directory: Find and network with other PSI members around the world, and list/edit your profile
- Member resources including downloadable conference presentations
- Connection with your local PSI Chapter (for members in the geographic area of a Chapter)
- Discounts for members on:
- Volunteer as a state, province, region, or country support coordinator; take calls on the HelpLine; serve on the board of directors; write articles for the PSI e-news; or help in other capacities to promote the work of PSI.
TO JOIN OR RENEW ONLINE:
Please click here, or on one of the purple buttons on this page, to pay online for your membership. If you already have a username and password, you can renew directly in the Member Portal.
TO PAY BY PHONE: Call the PSI office at 503-894-9453 with your credit card information.
TO PAY BY CHECK: Mail your check, along with your complete contact information, to
Postpartum Support International
6706 SW 54th Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97219
Postpartum Support International.