PSI would not exist without the dedication and caring of its volunteers and support coordinators. There are many ways to help and volunteer with PSI, and we would love to hear from you! We welcome your volunteer help, and will train you through phonecalls, webinars, emails, and our listservs. We welcome volunteers who also volunteer for other organizations and groups. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information. Write to us email@example.com to learn more about volunteering.
Some of our volunteer opportunities:
- Volunteer on our support warmline. English, Spanish and other languages needed!
- Become a state, province, or country PSI Support Coordinator.
- Be a peer support volunteer in your community. Connect with others through your local PSI Support Coordinator.
- Help write for our newsletter or blog.
- Participate in one of our essential committees: Fundraising; Volunteer Services; Outreach; PR/Marketing; Membership
- Be a Virtual Volunteer, sharing PSI news on social media. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info about social media volunteering.
Postpartum Support International.