June 26-30, 2019
The PSI annual conference call for proposals is now open!
The annual conference provides an opportunity to meet, learn together, and share ideas with other professionals and advocates involved in the field of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders. Come join us in Portland!
- June 26-27: PSI 2-Day Pre-Conference Certificate Course, “Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders: Components of Care”.
- June 28-29: Main PSI Conference, expert keynotes and breakouts
- June 28: Friday Night Banquet
- Sunday morning, June 30th: 3-hour indepth expert workshops.
- Sunday Trainings: PSI Advanced 6-hour psychotherapy and psychopharmacology trainings for Certification
Online Registration open soon!