Attendance and CE certificates — To receive CE and attendance certificates, attendees are required to complete the evaluation survey for the part of the conference attended. Certificates will be emailed to you within 4 weeks.
Instructional level: Intermediate and advanced
Target Audience: Medical and mental health providers, childbirth professionals, caregivers, policy-makers, researchers, volunteers, families, and educators.
- Physicians and Nurses: In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and the Postpartum Support International (PSI). Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team. Credit Designation Statement – Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 18.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM for physicians and 18.25 contact hours for nurses. Learners should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- American Academy of Family Physicians (CMEs)/Pre-Conference Certificate Course
This Live activity, Perinatal Mood Disorders: Components of Care, from 05/28/2018 – 05/27/2019, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 14.50 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. AMA/AAFP Equivalency: AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1. These CMEs can be applied by Nurse Midwives and Advanced-practice Nurses.
- American Psychological Association: Postpartum Support International (PSI) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Postpartum Support International (PSI) maintains responsibility for this program and its content for 18.25Credit Hours.
- Pre-conference Certificate Course 14.5 Credit Hours
- Main Conference 18.25 Credit Hours
- Social Workers: Amedco, #1346, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Amedco maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 6/24/2016 to 6/24/2019. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval for continuing education credits. Social workers participating in this course may receive up to 18.25 clinical continuing education
- National Board of Certified Counselors
Postpartum Support International has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6765. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Postpartum Support International is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- Pre-conference Certificate Course:14.5 Credit Hours
- Main Conference: 18.25 Credit Hours
- CAPPA accepts contact hours approved by Postpartum Support International.
If you cancel before June 12, 2018, you will get a full refund minus a $50.00 processing fee. If you cancel June 12, 2018 or later, you will be refunded 50% minus a $50.00 processing fee. Fees can be transferred to future events, and substitutions are accepted.
Postpartum Support International.