Postpartum Support International Annual Conference
San Diego California June 22-25, 2016
Continuing Education Credits
Continuing education: The charge for certification is included in the registration fee.
Instructional level: Intermediate and advanced
Target Audience: Medical and mental health providers, childbirth professionals, caregivers, policy-makers, researchers, volunteers, families, and educators.
American Academy of Family Physicians (CMEs)
- CME Renewal for pre-conference certificate course approved.
This Live activity, Perinatal Mood Disorders: Components of Care, from 05/28/2016 – 05/27/2017, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 14.50 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Main Conference: This Live activity, Postpartum Support International 29th Annual Conference, with a beginning date of 06/24/2016, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 12.25 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AMA/AAFP Equivalency: AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1. These CMEs can be applied by Psychologists, Nurse Midwives, and Advanced-practice Nurses. CMEs also applicable for Psychologists, CNMs, NPs, PAs, and Advance Practice Nurses.
California Board of Behavioral Science
MFT and LCSW CEUs are offered by Youth for Change, BBSE CEU Provider #3347. This course meets the qualifications for 14.5 units (Pre-Conference Certificate Course) and 12.25 units (Main Conference) of continuing education credit for MFTs and/or LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- Pre-conference Certificate Course 14.5 Credit Hours
- Main Conference 12.25 Credit Hours
National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- Pre-Conference Training Program: This program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886708348-0) for 14.5 Clinical Social Work continuing education contact hours.
- Main Confererence: This program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886708348-0) for 12 Social Work continuing education contact hours.
If you cancel before June 15, 2016, you will get a full refund minus a $50.00 processing fee. If you cancel June 15, 2016 or later, you will be refunded 50% minus a $50.00 processing fee. Fees can be transferred to future events, and substitutions are accepted.
Write to PSI Executive Director Wendy Davis with questions.