Attendance and CE certificates — To receive CE and attendance certificates, attendees are required to complete the evaluation survey for the part of the conference attended. Certificates will be emailed to you within 4 weeks.
- If you attended the pre-conference certificate course on July 12-13, and turned in your paper evaluation, your CE certificate will be sent to you by email.
- If you attended the main conference on July 14-15, please fill out the evaluation at the conference website link and submit your session attendance and evaluation. Your CE certificate will be sent to you by email.
Instructional level: Intermediate and advanced
Target Audience: Medical and mental health providers, childbirth professionals, caregivers, policy-makers, researchers, volunteers, families, and educators.
- American Academy of Family Physicians (CMEs)
- Pre-Conference Certificate Course
This Live activity, Perinatal Mood Disorders: Components of Care, from 05/28/2017 – 05/27/2018, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 14.50 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Main Conference:
This Live activity, Postpartum Support International 30th Annual Conference, with a beginning date of 07/14/2017, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 14.00 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AMA/AAFP Equivalency: AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1. These CMEs can be applied by Psychologists, Nurse Midwives, and Advanced-practice Nurses. CMEs also applicable for Psychologists, CNMs, NPs, PAs, and Advance Practice Nurses
- American Psychological Association: Postpartum Support International (PSI) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Postpartum Support International (PSI) maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Pre-conference Certificate Course 14.5 Credit Hours
- Main Conference 14 Credit Hours
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- Pre-Conference Training Program: This program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886708348-1414) for 14.5 Clinical Social Work continuing education contact hours.
- Main Conference: This program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886708348-1414) for 13.5 Social Work continuing education contact hours.
- Pre-conference Certificate Course:14.5 Credit Hours: Youth for Change will provide continuing education (CE) contact hours for nurses. Provider (Youth for Change) approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 16075.
- Main Conference: 14 Credit Hours maximum: Oregon Nurses Association (OCEAN): This continuing nursing education activity was approved by Oregon Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Approval valid through 07/14/2019. OCEAN ID #2017-12
- National Board of Certified Counselors
Postpartum Support International has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6765. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Postpartum Support International is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- Pre-conference Certificate Course:14.5 Credit Hours
- Main Conference: 14 Credit Hours
If you cancel before June 12, 2017, you will get a full refund minus a $50.00 processing fee. If you cancel June 12, 2017 or later, you will be refunded 50% minus a $50.00 processing fee. Fees can be transferred to future events, and substitutions are accepted.