PSI Blog Hop!
Postpartum Support International’s 2015
Maternal Mental Health Awareness Month
You are not Alone
You Are Not Alone: Focus on Support Groups and Resources
May is Maternal Mental Health Awareness Month. Join this blog hop, tell your own story about finding support and help, and help us increase awareness for maternal mental health. The PSI maternal mental health awareness month blog hop is one of the many awareness events. Please write to us at email@example.com if you have any questions, and send your entry.
Our PSI blog hop is meant to be inclusive and is also meant to promote emotional safety and comfort and hope for all contributors and readers. To that end, we welcome your participation but also please keep in mind some editorial guidelines meant to promote comfort and safety.
Blog Hop Editorial Guidelines:
- Name: Include your real name, we don’t promote people with online disguises. Anonymity can be arranged if you write in a pen name – Contact us to discuss.
- Length: 500 – 1000 words
- Submit your blog post to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to linking up.
- This year’s theme: You Are Not Alone: Focus on Support Groups and Resources
Potential Emotional Triggers:
For the purpose of this blog hop and its focus on messages of support, we want you to do your best to avoid psychological triggers in your posts. Please do not write about detailed suicidal or homicidal thoughts, feelings, or plans. If you have any questions or concerns about that, please don’t hesitate to contact us email@example.com.
Inclusive: Editors will not tolerate any negativity directed towards individuals or groups
Commercial Interests: Please refrain from self-promotion of your website or sale items
Please post these notices:
- If you need immediate help, please call the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- If you are looking for pregnancy or postpartum support and local resources, please call or email us:
How to Participate
- Write your blog post and send a link or attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will help us keep track of all of the posts, and contact you if we have questions or suggestions.
- Go to the Blog Hop Host: Dr. Christina Hibbert
- Link up your post using the Linky provided at the bottom of the page.
- Grab the PSI logo code provided in the side bar.
- Feel free to promote your blog and this blog hop on social media!
Social Media Links:
- #PSIBLOG is the hashtag we are using to promote this event
- Twitter: PSI’s Twitter handle is @PostpartumHelp
- Please join us on the PSI Facebook pages:
Use the code below to embed Blog Hop logo on your site