Comments from 2015 2-Day Certificate Trainings
- Great Presentation. Very valuable information.
- Great sense of humor and anecdotes that made the info and presentation interesting and relatable.
- Enjoyed cultural info.
- I appreciate your wisdom, humor, and gentleness in presentation of your own and your client’s stories.
- Very good examples, Very good at balancing difficult subject matter with light hearted humor.
- Appreciated inclusion of men, lesbians, racial minorities and SES minorities thoughout the day and multiple topics.
- A-ma-zing. So personable, open, human. Thank you!
- Very thoughtful and information. I didn’t know so much of this!
- Thank you for the panel of survivors. They were very powerful and added so much to the training.
- The panel had good variety and very sincere.
- Great experience for me. Will supplement my curriculum greatly.
- Fantastic presentation!!
- Great training – addressed an appropriate breadth and depth of the topic. I feel very competent to treat this topic as an LMFT focus.
- The videos were great!
- This was a wonderful overview of so many topics. I would like to attend additional more in-depth trainings. This was a wonderful 2 days — can’t wait to get more involved.
- You covered a lot of interesting topics. I got some better understanding of what I experienced. I realize now I had this disorder and didn’t know what was wrong with me. Thank you for making me feel more normal.
- Very passionate group of people presenting.
- Wonderful training! Your passion for the subject is infectious and conducive to sharing info and rallying support of the topic.
Postpartum Support International.