Welcome to PSI. We are glad you found us. We want you to remember you are not alone, you are not to blame, with help you can heal.
See below for our key resources to connect you with the help you need.
In An Emergency
NATIONAL CRISIS TEXT LINE:
- Text HOME to 741741 from anywhere in the USA, anytime, about any type of crisis.
National Suicide Prevention Hotline and Website
- www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org Call for yourself or someone you care about; free and confidential; network of more than 140 crisis centers nationwide; available 24/7
Call the PSI HelpLine at 1-800-944-4773(4PPD)
Text Support: send a message to our Helpline at 503-894-9453
- The PSI HelpLine is a toll-free telephone number anyone can call to get basic information, support, and resources.
- Dial extension 1 for Spanish and extension 2 for English.
- The HelpLine messages are returned every day of the week.
- You are welcome to leave a confidential message any time, and one of the HelpLine volunteers will return your call as soon as possible. If you are not able to talk when the volunteer calls you, you can arrange another time to connect. The volunteer will give you information, encouragement, and names of resources near you.
Support and Resources in the United States
Welcome to the PSI Support Network for the United States. You can find area volunteers by choosing an option from the drop down below, (scroll to find your state) or by clicking on the map. Our volunteers will support you and help you find local providers.
Find International Support
Postpartum Support International.