Postpartum Support International has members throughout the world, including health & mental health care providers, researchers, students, and community supporters.
In addition to the benefits listed below, your membership enables PSI to continue to meet critical needs as we provide direct peer support to families, train professionals, and provide a bridge to connect them. Membership funds directly enable our programs and services to function, providing quality support and resources to families and to care providers. Thank you for your part in strengthening this worldwide safety net!
Write to us at email@example.com with questions about membership.
- Professional Provider $160.00/year (Psychiatrists, counselors, midwives, nurses, family doctors, and other providers)
- Community Champion $55.00/year (Community-based worker or volunteer not earning at a professional level, such as doulas, volunteer facilitators of free support groups, or just getting started in the field)
- Friend of PSI $70.00/year (Happy to support PSI’s mission; not a current care provider)
- Student $35.00/year
- PSI Volunteers (national/international) choose one of the above categories, and are eligible for free membership. Visit our volunteer page to learn more about volunteer opportunities.
Group Memberships (Organizations, clinics, hospitals, etc. with membership under the organization/business name)
- Group for 1-4 sub-members $220/year
- Group for 5-9 sub-members $350/year
- Group for 10-14 sub-members $500/year
- Group for 15-30 sub-members $850/year
Membership renewals happen on the anniversary of joining, so you can join at any time of year. Scroll down for a list of member benefits.
Membership payments are considered a tax-deductible donation. As no goods or services are received in exchange for membership, membership fees are deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- PSI online groups for members only:
- PSI Reproductive Psychiatry Group for mental health, psychiatric, and primary care clinicians to share knowledge and to network
- PSI Care Providers Group for both professional and non-professional providers (healthcare, mental health, or social support) to share knowledge and to network
- PSI Care Providers virtual consultation groups, for members who are professional providers of mental health services for perinatal women and their families. These are unique peer consultation groups, to discuss cases and improve knowledge and skills relating to the treatment of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, birth trauma and perinatal loss. The groups meet for 90 minutes once a month via web-conferencing.
- Member resources including downloadable conference presentations
- Member Directory to find/network with other PSI members around the world, and list your profile
- Connection with your local PSI Chapter (for members in the geographic area of a Chapter)
- Discounts for members on:
- Volunteer as a state, province, region, or country support coordinator; take calls on the HelpLine; serve on the board of directors; write articles for the PSI e-news; or help in other capacities to promote the work of PSI.
TO JOIN OR RENEW ONLINE:
Please click here, or on one of the purple buttons on this page, to pay online for your membership. If you already have a username and password, you can renew directly in the Member Portal.
TO PAY BY PHONE: Call the PSI office at 503-894-9453 with your credit card information.
TO PAY BY CHECK: Mail your check, along with your complete contact information, to
Postpartum Support International
6706 SW 54th Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97219
Postpartum Support International.