Postpartum Support International has members around the world, including health & mental health care providers, researchers, students, and community supporters.
In addition to the benefits listed below, your membership enables PSI to continue to meet critical needs as we provide direct peer support to families, train professionals, and provide a bridge to connect them. Membership funds directly enable our programs and services to function, providing quality support and resources to families and to care providers. Thank you for your part in strengthening this worldwide safety net!
Write to us at email@example.com with questions about membership.
- Professional Provider $160.00/year (Psychiatrists, counselors, midwives, nurses, family doctors, and other providers)
- Community Champion $55.00/year (For those with income/resource levels that make the professional level out of reach, such as: volunteer facilitators of free support groups, providers just getting started in their field, doulas, retired)
- Friend of PSI $70.00/year (Happy to support PSI’s mission; not a current care provider)
- Student $35.00/year
- PSI Volunteers on long-term assignments at the national/international level are eligible for free membership using the discount code listed on the enrollment/renewal form. Visit our volunteer page for volunteer opportunities.
- International members: If your country’s currency or income levels (compared to the U.S.) make the Professional Provider membership out of reach, you may use the international discount code listed on the enrollment/renewal form for 15% off.
Group Memberships (Organizations, clinics, hospitals, etc. with membership under the organization/business name)
- Group for 1-4 sub-members $220/year
- Group for 5-9 sub-members $350/year
- Group for 10-14 sub-members $500/year
- Group for 15-30 sub-members $850/year
All member levels receive the same benefits. Membership renewals happen on the anniversary of joining, so you can join at any time of year. Scroll down for a list of member benefits.
Membership payments are considered a tax-deductible donation. As no goods or services are received in exchange for membership, membership fees are deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- PSI online groups (forums/listservs) for members only:
- PSI Care Providers Group for both professional and non-professional providers (healthcare, mental health, or social support) to share knowledge and to network
- PSI Reproductive Psychiatry Group for mental health, psychiatric, and primary care clinicians to share knowledge and to network
- Peer-consultation groups for members who are professional providers of perinatal mental health services. These unique peer-consultation groups meet monthly, via web conferencing, to discuss cases and improve knowledge and skills relating to the treatment of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, birth trauma and perinatal loss.
- Member resources including downloadable conference presentations
- Member Directory to find/network with other PSI members around the world, and list your profile
- Connection with your local PSI Chapter (for members in the geographic area of a Chapter)
- PSI Discounts for members:
- Partner Discounts for members:
- National Perinatal Association reciprocal membership discount: 15% off
- Massachusetts General Hospital Center for Women’s Mental Health online course discounts: $100 off (does not include MGH Psychiatry Academy courses)
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America reciprocal membership discount: 25% off
- Springer Publishing books: 25% off
- PSI Style store: T-shirts, onesies, totes, and more (15% discount with code)
- Volunteer as a state, province, region, or country support coordinator; take calls on the HelpLine; serve on the board of directors; write articles for the PSI e-news; or help in other capacities to promote the work of PSI.
Full details on benefits, including discount codes, are on the “Access my member benefits” page in the PSI portal (member login required).
TO JOIN OR RENEW ONLINE:
Please click here, or on one of the purple buttons on this page, to pay online for your membership. If you already have a username and password, you can renew directly in the Member Portal.
TO PAY BY PHONE: Call the PSI office at 503-894-9453 with your credit card information.
TO PAY BY CHECK: Mail your check, along with your complete contact information, to
Postpartum Support International
6706 SW 54th Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97219
Postpartum Support International.