PSI would not exist without the dedication and caring of its volunteers and support coordinators.
There are many ways to help and volunteer with PSI, and we would love to hear from you!
Some of our volunteer opportunities:
- PSI HelpLine – provides support to help seekers who call or text our PSI Helpline. Apply Here (English) / Aplicar Aquí (Español)
- PSI Support Coordinators – provide information, support and local resources to help seekers in your community or to those struggling with specialized areas related to the perinatal period. For more information, click here.
- Peer Mentors – provide support to a parent struggling with a perinatal mental health challenge in our Peer Mentor Program. For details and applications, click here.
- Help write for our newsletter or blog. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participate in one of our essential committees: Fundraising; Volunteer Services; Outreach; PR/Marketing; Membership.