May 3, 2023 is World Maternal Mental Health Day
The first Wednesday of May is World Maternal Mental Health Day. Organizations from around the world — including the US, Canada, UK, Turkey, Australia, Argentina, Malta, New Zealand, South Africa, Spain, Germany, Nigeria, and more — are leading efforts to raise awareness about maternal mental health through a collective social media push and in-country events. Postpartum Support International is proud to be a member of the worldwide taskforce.
Learn More at wmmhday.postpartum.net
JOIN US to raise awareness around the globe
@postpartumhelp on twitter
@postpartumsupportinternational on FB and IG
How you can get involved
During the month of May, you can participate in PSI’s campaigns and events to raise awareness for maternal mental health!
- Use the hashtag #maternalMHmatters on social media
- Like the PSI’s Facebook page and share your events, stories, facts or research
- Adopt the Twibbon on your Facebook or Twitter profile picture – MMHday Twibbon
- Tell your story to help raise awareness of maternal mental health issues so that more women will get treatment and fewer will suffer on our blog
- Come up with your own ideas to highlight that #maternalMHmatters in your area and let others know by submitting your event details to us via email
- Use our infographic to highlight that maternal mental health is an issue globally