Maternal Mental Health Certificate Training for Mental Health and Clinical Professionals
Hosted by PSI and 2020 Mom
PSI and 2020 Mom present a Maternal Mental Health Certificate Training for Mental Health and Clinical Professionals. This online webinar series includes eight live sessions, small group discussions, supplemental reading materials, 16 continuing education credits (where applicable), and a certificate of completion.
Classes are on Mondays, according to the schedule, from 10am-12noon PST; However, classes are recorded and can be watched at any time.
Next class begins September 12th, 2022
To receive continuing education credits, participants must complete all classes, and any post-tests or evaluations required by their professional boards. To receive a certificate of completion, participants must attend the full course.
- Who is required to take a post-test for each class to receive CEs?
- Social Workers who want NASW credit.
- Nurses who are not able to view the live class webinar.
- Who needs to watch the live class to receive CEs?
- To receive NBCC credits, classes must be watched in real-time.
- All others can watch it at any time.
- What do I need to do to receive a certificate of completion, separate from the CEs?
- To receive a certificate of completion, you can attend the live sessions OR recordings, fill out evaluations, and complete an attendance attestation.
“Thank you for this training! I absolutely loved the class. It was so encouraging as a provider and beyond that, gave me such a sense of healing personally and insight on my self awareness journey.”
“I enjoyed the training so much–it was so well done and interesting! I really appreciate all the work that the organizers and presenters put into it, and all the resources you made available to us!”
Thanks so much for the great Maternal Mental Health Training. The best part was the expertise and heartfelt compassion expressed and modeled by all the trainers.
Read More Testimonials
- Overall, a wonderful course and I feel so grateful to have been a part of it.
- Thank you so much for a wonderful webinar series! I learned a lot.
- GREAT presentations. Presenters were obviously passionate about the information, too!
- I highly enjoyed each and every presentation!
- Thank you for offering this wonderful seminar. It has been a helpful and fulfilling experience!
- I appreciate how all the presentations are very multidisciplinary. You all do a wonderful job of continuously pointing out that many different kinds of professionals work with moms. You present as though you really believe it takes a team of professionals working together to do our best work for moms.
- It dispelled information that I had about psychosis, infanticide, bipolar disorders. I also liked the information provided of assessing a client relationship with her own mother and the impact that it has on how she views herself as a mother!
- I really liked how this class addressed mood disorders and considerations for adoptive and LGBTQI parents, very informative!
- I received a wealth of information.
- Thank you for organizing a great course, it was some of the best professional development I have participated in.
- I appreciated the discussion on a Collaborative Approach which described each step as “a mutual construct and exploration.”
- Thank you and PSI for a tremendous training!
- Thank you so much for such an amazing training experience. I have learned so much and I am sad to see this series come to an end.
- Thanks for a great webinar. I learned a lot and feel much more ensconced in the knowledge of PMADs.
- Excellent presentation!
- Thank you so much for the wonderful resources and inspiration!
- I liked the combination of “real life/work” application and research-based information that was provided.
- A great balance of evidence-based material & clinical expertise. It was easy to ask questions.
- Thank you for all of the education and information throughout this course. I have been sharing things with my coworkers on my postpartum unit and bragging about all the tremendous presentations.
- Thank you so much for this program, it was a great benefit to me and the work I do within my agency.