COVID-19 Notice: In an effort to help contain the spread of COVID-19, avoid endangering the health of training attendees, and comply with mandated travel restrictions, PSI is currently providing training events virtually via Zoom webinar.
The PSI Advanced Trainings provided via Zoom adhere to Certification guidelines and meet the requirements for the advanced prerequisite for the exam application.
Advanced Perinatal Mental Health Psychotherapy
The PSI Advanced perinatal mental health certificate is an approved pre-requisite to register for the perinatal mental health certification exam (this course can be completed in-person or online). Below are the scheduled advanced psychotherapy courses. More will be scheduled throughout the year – Sign up for PSI emails to keep in touch.
Training Dates & Locations
- July 11, 2021 – PSI Virtual Conference
- August 13, 2021 – ZOOM
- September 18, 2021 – ZOOM (Scholarships available for Kansas providers. See the registration site for a link to the application)
- November 14, 2021 – ZOOM
- September 10, 2021 – Albuquerque, NM
- September 16, 2021 – Moorehead, MN
- October 8, 2021 – Peoria, IL
- October 22, 2021 – Greenville, SC
- September 23-24, 2021 – Jackson, MS
- May 13, 2022- Portland, ME