June 26-30, 2019
Hilton Downtown – Discount rate for conference
The PSI annual conference registration will be online in February
The annual PSI conference provides an opportunity to meet, learn together, and share ideas with others involved in the field of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders (PMDs). This professional event is a unique training and networking opportunity, last year attracting more than 400 participants. The purpose of the conference is to bring together and inform medical and mental health providers, childbirth professionals, support and resource providers, caregivers, policy-makers, researchers, volunteers, families, and educators who want to improve their understanding of PMDs and improve their ability to serve pregnant, postpartum, and post pregnancy-loss families.
- June 26-27: PSI 2-Day Pre-Conference Certificate Course, “Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders: Components of Care”.
- June 28-29: Main PSI Conference, expert keynotes and breakouts
- June 28: Friday Night Banquet
- Sunday morning, June 30th: 3-hour indepth expert workshops.
- Sunday Trainings: PSI Advanced 6-hour psychotherapy and psychopharmacology trainings for Certification