Please carefully read the PSI Poster Presentation Guidelines for specific details such as poster size and layout instructions:
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- The maximum area per poster is 4 feet high by 4 feet wide.
- Posters will be hung on boards. Pushpins or thumbtacks will be provided.
- There is no required format for the poster; you can create one large poster, or you can add articles, brochures, or other materials on your board as long as it does not make the presentation unstable.
- Place the poster title at the top of the poster board in 1” high letters.
- Use images and large font throughout the poster.
- All disclosures relevant to this study must be listed on the poster.
If you have any questions regarding your presentation or need to withdraw your poster, please contact the PSI Conference Executive Office at email@example.com.
Postpartum Support International.