PSI Statement on Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The health and safety of attendees and presenters remains the Society’s top priority as it prepares to hold the 2020 PSI Annual Meeting as planned July 8-12, 2020 in New Orleans, LA.
Over 700 attendees rely on the 2020 PSI Annual Meeting to learn and share the latest research, practice and training priorities for the field of perinatal mental health. PSI has dedicated resources to support the annual meeting, regardless of exigent circumstances, including:
- Following guidance and recommended safety measures of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Working with the City of New Orleans, the Hyatt Regency and airport authority to coordinate appropriate safety procedures.
- Adhering to CDC recommendations and protocols for heightened levels of cleanliness at the conference venue, including adding hand sanitizer stations.
- Providing resources to address immediate health concerns.
- Working with exhibitors and registered attendees to evaluate options for those unable to attend due to travel restrictions.
Updates and new information will be posted to this page as available.
Updated: March 11, 2020