The annual PSI conference provides an opportunity to meet, learn together, and share ideas with others involved in the field of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders (PMADs). The PSI Conference is scheduled for July 7-11, 2021. We will be meeting in a totally virtual conference.
- July 7-8: 2-Day Pre-Conference Certificate Course
- July 9-11: PSI Main Conference, with keynotes, breakouts, and posters
Attend the Conference
Join us to meet, learn together, and share ideas with others involved in the field of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders (PMADs).
Pathway to Certification
The PSI Conference Program contains the following tracks: Perinatal Psychiatry, Psychotherapy, Integrated Care and Systems, Fathers, Families, and Partners; and Peer Support & Advocacy. To qualify to take the PMH-C Certification Exam, candidates must complete 14 hours of a PMD training, plus an advanced 6 hour interactive training in their certification track. You can complete all of these requirements at the Conference. Learn about the Certification path at the Annual Conference through the button below.
Become a Sponsor
The PSI Conference brings together a multi-disciplinary international audience of providers who are passionate about learning and delivering the best care and resources to perinatal families. As a conference sponsor, you have a unique opportunity to support the conference, become a visible champion, and virtually network with clinicians, researchers, and advocates from psychiatry, nursing, social work, psychology, social support, spiritual care, and other healthcare professions working in perinatal mental health.
Be a Virtual Exhibitor
PSI will be running the conference live July 9-11, 2021. Last year, our virtual conference was attended by more than 1000 professionals. During the conference there will be built in virtual networking time, using a dedicated virtual conference hall that will be the main hub for all conference activities, including the exhibit hall. Attendees will enter the virtual exhibit hall and be able to access booths 24/7. During the scheduled virtual exhibit times on July 9-11, companies will have their booths staffed for face-to-face virtual networking.
Visit our advertising options for 2021. The benefits of a virtual meeting include:
- Extended exposure to attendees over several months through the virtual platform
- Elevated multi-faceted exposure to professionals from across the country
- Targeted marketing opportunities to virtual attendees to attend your virtual networking session
- Opportunities to schedule 1-1 meetings with case managers via chat and discussion forums
- Broadened marketing capabilities such as commercials, virtual goodie bags and exhibitor bingo
Access handouts from past PSI Conferences here.