COVID-19 Notice: In an effort to help contain the spread of COVID-19, avoid endangering the health of training attendees, and comply with mandated travel restrictions, PSI will present the 2020 training events virtually via Zoom webinar.
The PSI Advanced Trainings provided via Zoom adhere to Certification guidelines and meet the requirements for the advanced prerequisite for the exam application.
PSI Advanced PMH Psychotherapy agenda
Advanced Perinatal Mental Health Psychotherapy Training locations
The PSI Advanced perinatal mental health certificate course must be completed in person as a pre-requisite to register for the perinatal mental health certification exam. Below are the scheduled advanced psychotherapy courses. More will be scheduled throughout the year — Sign up for PSI emails to keep in touch.
- September 25, 2020: Advanced Psychotherapy – ZOOM
- October 24, 2020: Advanced Psychotherapy – ZOOM – Scholarships Available for Kent County Providers
- October 31 2020: Advanced Psychotherapy – ZOOM – Scholarships Available for Indiana Providers
- November 6, 2020: Advanced Psychotherapy – ZOOM – Scholarships Available for Colorado Providers
- Oklahoma City, OK, December 9, 2020- ZOOM – Scholarships Available for Oklahoma Providers
- Greenville, SC, April 30, 2021
- Moorehead, MN, May 7, 2021
- Portland, ME, June 4, 2021
Scholarships available for Oklahoma providers. See registration site for details.
For the October 22-24 events, it would be Kent County providers
for the October 29-31 events, it would be Indiana providers
for the November 4-6 events, it would be Colorado providers
for the November 12-13 event it would be Georgia providers
Stay Tuned for more Trainings!
Postpartum Support International.