Perinatal Mood & Anxiety Disorders Resources in Other Languages
If you have a good resource in another language, please let us know on our contact us form!
Medline Plus Postpartum Depression Resources
Postpartum Depression Information in 15 languages, included Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Russian and Somali
Maternal & Child Health Library, Non-English Language Resources
Translation button at bottom. Translation toolkit located here.
University of California, San Francisco
- Depression Prevention Course (Muñoz): medschool2.ucsf.edu/latino/pdf/mothers_babiesES/mbpclass1SP.pdf
Workbooks available in Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, English
Here to Help
British Columbia Partners for Mental Health and Addictions Information. Publications available in Arabic, Chinese, English, Farsi, French, Korean, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Vietnamese
- Societe Marce Francophone www.marce-francophone.fr
Pacific Post Partum Support Society Resources
Developed in partnership with parents from each community, Pacific Post Partum Support Society offers culturally appropriate information, in their own language, for new parents who may be experiencing perinatal depression and/or anxiety. There are also links to vetted outside resources in the language and English. PPPSS also provides an English translation of each page so that care providers can make use of the information as well.
- Simplified Chinese: http://postpartum.org/translations/chinese-simplified/
- Traditional Chinese: http://postpartum.org/translations/chinese-traditional/
- Farsi: http://postpartum.org/translations/farsi/
- Punjabi: http://postpartum.org/translations/punjabi/
- Spanish: http://postpartum.org/translations/spanish/