Osarumen Nicole Doghor, MD
Board of Directors and Faculty
- Originally from Arlington Texas, received undergraduate degree in Biology from Priarie View A&M University. Attended Medical School at University of Louisville in Kentucky and Psychiatry Residency at Harvard.
- Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Menninger Department of Psychiatry, Baylor College of Medicine
- Staff Psychiatrist at The Women’s Place- Center for Reproductive Psychiatry and The Menopause Center
- Director of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Psychiatry Liaison- Texas Children’s Hospital, Pavilion for Women
- Adult Psychiatrist with special interest in perinatal mental health, perinatal loss, religion/spirituality, psychodynamic psychotherapy and mindfulness intervention