Help us dispel the myth of the “perfect parent” by sharing this information:
- How parents portray themselves on social media is not always the same as real lived experience. Parenthood is never perfect
- Parental guilt is very real and is common
- It’s okay to ask for help. Call PSI’s helpline 1-800-944-4773, or share with a friend who might need it
- If you are experiencing a Perinatal Mood Disorder, you are not alone. PSI has online support groups available 5 days a week.
Help build the #ImStillAGoodParent movement with us! Post a photo of yourself, you and your kids, your family or anyone you love and add the hashtag #ImStillAGoodParent, #ImStillAGoodMom, #ImStillAGoodDad, and share the HelpLine number 1-800-944-4773. Let your friends know that PSI is here to help, and they are not alone.
Here is what to do:
- Start a Fundraiser and include your friends and family. Raise $200 win a PSI t-shirt, Raise $500 win a PSI Sweatshirt. Start a Facebook Fundraiser.
- Keep an eye on your email and socials to learn more about scheduled additions to our PSI Live Series, and the new PSI Mindfulness Series.
- Join us on Social Media: Print one of the signs below or make your own & tag us on your post (FB/Insta @PostpartumSupportInternational and Twitter @postpartumhelp). Use hashtag: #ImStillAGoodParent, #ImStillAGoodMom, #ImStillAGoodDad
Selfie Post Signs Images and PDF’s
Good Parent HelpLine PDF
Good Parent Back in School PDF
Good Parent COVID PDF
Good Parent Elderly PDF
Good Parent Kids Fighting
Good Parent Home Schooling PDF
Good Parent Support Groups
Good Parent Quarantine
Good Parent Really Hard
Good Parent Miss Things
Good Mom Blank PDF
Good Dad Blank PDF
Good Parent Blank PDF
Good Mom BW Blank pdf
Good Dad BW Blank PDF
Good Parent BW Blank PDF
Postpartum Support International.