Coming to YOU!
PSI Certificate Trainings:
Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders, Components of Care
We have six PSI Certificate trainings planned for Winter and Spring 2017 — come join us! You’ll find more information and registration links below.
The 2-day PSI Certificate of Completion Course, taught by experienced and engaging faculty, is a thorough and evidence-based curriculum designed for nurses, physicians, social workers, mental health providers, childbirth professionals, social support providers, or anyone interested in learning skills and knowledge for assessment and treatment of perinatal mood disorders. Registration includes training binder, handouts, breakfast and lunch, and continuing education credits. Approved for CMEs, CNEs, and CEs.
Details, Lodging Codes, and Registration:
- January 12-13, 2017 – New Orleans Louisiana
Register for NOLA
- January 26-27, 2017 – Raleigh North Carolina
Register for North Carolina
- February 16-17, 2017 – Jacksonville Florida
Register for Florida
- March 2-3, 2017 – Chicago Illinois
Register for Illinois
- April 26-27, 2017 – Muskegon Michigan
Register for Muskegon
- May 10-11, 2017 – Phoenix, Arizona
Register for Phoenix
- June 6-7. 2017 – Minneapolis, Minnesota
Register for Minnesota
- July 12-13, 2017 – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
PSI Conference Pre-Conf certificate course
Scholarship Opportunities for PSI Trainings