Military families face unique stressors that make them more susceptible to experiencing perinatal mental health disorders. Our Volunteer Support Coordinators are available to offer peer support, information, and resources for military families. Please find your branch below and contact one of our dedicated volunteers. You are not alone.
Support Group – Military Families
Join us for our weekly online support group for military families!
Connect with a Specialized Coordinator
- Veterans Specialized Coordinator
- Air Force Specialized Coordinator
- Army Specialized Coordinator
- Coast Guard Specialized Coordinator
- Marine Corps Specialized Coordinator
- National Guard Specialized Coordinator
- Navy Specialized Coordinator
Find a Provider
There are many different treatment options available for treating perinatal mood disorders including peer support, therapy, and medication. Finding a provider can be daunting. The provider directory link directs you to providers who identify as knowledgeable and competent in treating military families.
Become a Volunteer
If you would like to volunteer to provide support or resources to military families, please contact Melissa Bentley at firstname.lastname@example.org.