Help us dispel the myth of the “perfect parent” by sharing this information:
- How parents portray themselves on social media is not always the same as real lived experience. Parenthood is never perfect
- Parental guilt is very real and is common
- It’s okay to ask for help. Call PSI’s helpline 1-800-944-4773, or share with a friend who might need it
- If you are experiencing a Perinatal Mood Disorder, you are not alone. PSI has online support groups available 5 days a week.
Help build the #ImStillAGoodParent movement with us! Post a photo of yourself, you and your kids, your family or anyone you love and add the hashtag #ImStillAGoodParent, #ImStillAGoodMom, #ImStillAGoodDad, and share the HelpLine number 1-800-944-4773. Let your friends know that PSI is here to help, and they are not alone.
Here is what to do:
- Start a Fundraiser and include your friends and family. Raise $200 win a PSI t-shirt, Raise $500 win a PSI Sweatshirt. Start a Facebook Fundraiser.
- Keep an eye on your email and socials to learn more about scheduled additions to our PSI Live Series, and the new PSI Mindfulness Series.
- Join us on Social Media: Print one of the signs below or make your own & tag us on your post (FB/Insta @
PostpartumSupportInternational and Twitter @postpartumhelp). Use hashtag: #ImStillAGoodParent, #ImStillAGoodMom, #ImStillAGoodDad
Selfie Post Signs Images and PDF’s