July 8-12, 2020
New Orleans Louisiana
The PSI annual conference registration will open in January 2020
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Deadline Dec 31 2019
The annual PSI conference provides an opportunity to meet, learn together, and share ideas with others involved in the field of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders (PMDs). This professional event is a unique training and networking opportunity, last year attracting more than 700 participants. The purpose of the conference is to bring together and inform medical and mental health providers, childbirth professionals, support and resource providers, caregivers, policy-makers, researchers, volunteers, families, and educators who want to improve their understanding of PMDs and improve their ability to serve pregnant, postpartum, and post pregnancy-loss families.
- July 8-9: PSI 2-Day Pre-Conference Certificate Course, “Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders: Components of Care”.
- July 10-12: Main PSI Conference, expert keynotes and breakouts
- July 10 Lunch: Hickman Research Award
- July 10 Evening: Poster Session, Member Reception
- July 10 Evening: Friday Night Banquet
- Sunday morning, July 12: 3-hour indepth expert workshops
- Sunday Trainings: PSI Advanced 6-hour PMH psychotherapy training for Certification